giovedì 23 gennaio 2014

However (Daniel's Manifesto)

The heat of this moment
is the snow on your tender soul,
while you naively face the sun
and suddenly understand
 which is the dark side
of a universe of tears and stars.

We are dust,
millions and millions of thinking grains
of love and pain.
In some eventual wind we trust.

We give sandy kisses,
we have sex with death.

However,
we made up the word "Victory"
and we often dream.
We obstinately believe in something
which could last forever.

I can see a great deal of innocence
in this deep forest
of guilty trees and cruel beasts.

This earth smells of human.

I think of you, I think of Christ,
I can feel the eyes of a mother
as long as I am an honest son,
I'd like to embrace a burning witch,
saying sorry.

This earth smells of history.

I'd better scream, but I wanna write,
I'd better tell you that I love you,
but I'm too shy for this crowded era,
I know I'll be waiting for your call.

Hallucination,
the poet's shelter,
the lover's heart.

We don't need any chemical dope,
each of us needs just a call.

(D.D.)








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento