lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

I wanna say sorry

We need to remember, we should study history, we must prevent the curse called oblivion.

Today I can feel a far pain resurfacing from the ocean of our weak memory, an horrible past, a sad story.

I wanna say sorry, for the shameless people who are trying to muddle up the cards of the truth, with their right arms in the air. 

Some of us would like to poison our thought, closing the door of the last century and throwing the keys away. 

I can see in this ignorance the same dark smoke that made the sky crying, full of innocent tears. 

I close my eyes and I recognize Hans and Konradin, Anna, Primo, my grand-grandfather, who got my mother's name, and millions and millions of shining stars.

I will always fight against Fascism and similar bloody follies, knowing that my knowledge is better than any kind of revenge.


(D.D.)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento