lunedì 6 gennaio 2014

I dreamt of you (goodbye Eurydice)

I dreamt of you,
I dreamt we were together,
maybe forever,
maybe. I dream, I hope, I try to do.

What a wonderful dream!
What a wonderful game!

Never mind if I was awake.

My mind can see the mistake
I've done,
when you're gone.

Away,
turning over a new leaf,
finding a secret way…

I've been the worst thief.

I drunk your soul
while I didn't know anything,
while you felt cold
despite of the spring.

We were the other side of the Moon,
and we died so soon.

Another book,
a chance I've never took,
another life,
a wedding without wife.

Half a heart,
alone with my art.

Goodbye Eurydice,
God bless you, Beatrice!

A double-edged sword,
such a bittersweet word!
All around the world,
no matter how you're old,
if you're shy, gay or bold,
of course
it will be the same curse...

Love is love...

One can be all.
And I'm waiting for a call…

Rosemary, I'm late,
could we postpone our date?

Next dream, next life,
another game, another lie. 

(D.D.)


Jack Vettriano - Dance me to the end of love





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento